The 45th Dresden Hydraulic Engineering Colloquium with the topic “Sustainability in Hydraulic Engineering – Environment, Transport, Energy” will take place on 14 and 15 June 2022 as an attendance event at the Maritim International Congress Center Dresden. A trade fair will also be organised.
The event offers you a scientific lecture programme consisting of submitted technical papers and top-class lectures by invited speakers. The contributions will address the following main topics:
- Resource-efficient building materials and methods
- Sustainable flood and low water risk management
- Climate-neutral waterways and inland navigation
- Environmental compatibility of dams and hydropower plants
- Watercourse development in times of climate change
- Green solutions for bank and coastal protection measures
- Circular economy in planning and implementation
- Climate-related evaluation of water-related projects
Registration is possible here. A conference fee will be charged
Please note that the event will be held in German language.
Further information on the event: https://wasserbaukolloquium.de/2022/