9-11 November 2022, Vienna, Austria
Hydropower for future generations, a theme that like no other emphasises long-range impacts of hydropower activities. All measures taken today, will always have a major impact on our children and grand-children. Therefore, it is just right to make hydropower viable for the next generations.
Call for Papers is open.
- Innovation, trends and future technologies
- Flexibilisation and smart grids
- Requirements from electrical grid to power generation and storage
- Quantum Computing
- Digitalisation on Machine- and Systemlevel – technological aspects
- Planning and Operation of Varspeed Pumped Storage Plants
- Operation, Maintenance, Rehabilitation and Modernisation
- Design rules, Standardisation and Legal aspects
- Physical modelling and numerical simulations
- Experimental Investigations on models and prototypes
- Cavitation under extreme load conditions
- Hydraulic systems and transient behaviour
- Market change, Business Models and Economics of Hydro Power
- Sustainability and environmental impact
- Small hydro
The role of hydropower in Europe is ever-changing. Therefore, the conference shall provide a platform to exchange experiences and enable an open-minded discussion about the future of hydropower.
Further information: https://www.viennahydro.com/